Friday, June 10, 2016

Living with a new hip

   It's amazing how much we take for granted, without ever thinking about it. I've just gotten home from the hospital following a hip replacement operation. Who would think climbing stairs going to the bathroom, getting sox on and getting in and out of bed become torcherous time consuming events with starts and stops and begin agains.

   I was looking forward to some days of rest, but didn't think it would take so much time to get to where I want to go. I love our house and it's deck and will be on there for several days weather permitting. I can recline, watch tv walk to the bathroom and the kitchen and do my walking around the house in recouparation all on one floor, and climb the stairs at night. Woo. My friends have loaned me medical equipment of all kinds to make this work. Thank you all so much.

   I'll write some more when I can think more clearly.

Keep your prayers coming please!

Pastor Jeff
 

No comments:

Post a Comment