Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome to WWPJB

Hello, thanks for checking in. I'm going to post once or twice  a week, probably Tuesday and Friday, with a look back at last week's sermon and worship experience and a look toward the next week. You are invited to respond with questions or discussion about last week, and you are invited to help me explore what goes into the sermon next Sunday.

Last week I invited you to consider a step of faith in your spiritual journey. I hope we each grow closer and more involved with Jesus, not just as our Savior and Friend, but as Lord and Master. We take on more of the agenda that God gives to us and less of our agenda that the world, our families, our plans and dreams have given us. This is a life time journey or pilgrimage. A pilgrimage is for a spiritual purpose and I hope we see we are on a pilgrimage, more than just a journey to see what's out there.

My blog WWPJB is What Would Pastor Jeff Blog, is going to share my ideas and answer your questions or share in a dialogue with you about that.

This Sunday our Choir will present it's cantata. Next week we are going to look at why Jesus came to Jerusalem to die. Welcome to the pilgrimage.

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment